Are you confused that which water heater to go for? Are you not able to decide that whether a tankless water heater or a traditional water heater is better for you? Well, we can help us with that with the comparison chart that has been slated down in this article. You can also read the tankless water heater reviews on the internet if you want.
Which one is better?
Now let’s check out the major differences between a tankless and a traditional water heater.
- Unlike a traditional water heater, a tankless water heater helps you save money by cutting down on the energy bills. Traditional water heaters are known to consume a lot of energy but a tankless water heater is just the opposite.
- A traditional water heater is generally bigger in size and thus consume more space whereas a tankless water heater is small in size and consume less space.
- A tankless water heater is safe to use but as far as a traditional water heater is concerned they are not that reliable.
- A tankless water heater works only when there is a demand for hot water but the case is just the opposite when it comes to a traditional water heater.
- You don’t have to wait for long when you need water when it comes to a tankless water heater whereas with a traditional water heater you will have to wait to get the water supply until it is warm.
Thus, you can see that there is a vast difference between the two which clearly states that a tankless water heater is any day better than a traditional water heater. After going through all the above mentioned points now, it’s completely up to you that which one you would like to go for.